Thursday, December 25, 2014

A sad message on Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas to all! I hope you are having a Happy Holiday!

Regretfully this holiday is bittersweet at this moment. I received a message late last night that my cover artist's mother is in the hospital. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and remember and be grateful for what you have this holiday season.

Onto how this affects my readers and fans...currently the cover of 'The Gemini Prince' is still not complete. I am not certain if it will go out on Monday as planned. I am terribly sorry, but the well fare of my artist and her family goes above a release date to me. I am a self-published author and not some big company after all.

That being said, I also do not feel right disappointing people that have been waiting for a title that's been pushed back twice already. Thus, I have decided to post part of the first chapter online for free today. I know it isn't much, but at least it can give an introduction into this title that I have poured my heart and soul.

I hope in the future you will continue to support me in my endeavors to produce titles that highlight not just gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, pansexual and asexual heroes, but also transgender, bi-gender, pangender, gender fluid and everyone in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment