Monday, October 20, 2014

A New Release Instead

Hello Everyone!

I know Monday usually brings about a new journal entry, but today is a little bit different.

Today is Release Day for my new book!

Today Blood & Soul hits shelves on ARe, Smashwords and Amazon (well supposed to be Amazon, but it's taking its sweet time).

Blood & Soul is a step away from my normal format and includes a new cast of characters and a new voice.  It's a first person perspective paranormal romance ghost story!  Just in time for Halloween.

Next week we'll get back to our regular schedule.  In the mean time, please check out my new release.  You can find the cover art and blurb at the link below, as well as where to make purchases.  The Amazon link is not up yet, I apologize for that.  I uploaded a full day in advance, but it's still not done 'processing' through the Amazon ebook shop.  Hopefully it will show-up soon and as soon as it does I will add that buy link as well.

http://www.authoralwilson.com/books.html


No comments:

Post a Comment